Rearranged

I've been wanting to rearrange the girls' bedroom for quite a while.

It was also apparent that they needed more than storage cubes for their clothes. That method had worked great when their clothes were much smaller.

This layout will also give them easier access to their closet, which I also organized.

As you can see, Sarah loves all things Disney while Emmy is into pink and purple, especially purple.

I washed the windows, baseboards, and floors and then proceeded to move the beds. I was pleasantly surprised to find that underneath their beds wasn't quite the disaster area I had been expecting. Sal spent the morning assembling their new dresser. The drawers are deep and the top drawer even came with a divider.

To surprise Sarah and Emmy with the news of the pregnancy we accessorized the dresser with some baby items, diaper cream, binkies, and outfits. I cannot wait to see their reactions.

I'd still like to find them a fuzzy or otherwise textured gray area rug, and some artwork on the wall may be nice as well.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's been almost 8 months

Girls Weekend

Hello World. It's me, Dana.