New Living Room

I made a mile-long to-do list on Friday at work. One of the items on it was to wash and rehang the living room curtains.

Sal and I woke up Saturday morning and I decided to get started.. Once we started taking the curtains down, those lovely mauve pinch pleats, we decided to keep going. 

I painted the dining room Sherwin William's Oyster Bay last Fall, and went one shade lighter on the same chip for the living room (Sea Salt). As always I was second guessing myself until the second coat was on the wall. I love it. 

Admittedly we have too much furniture in our living room, as you'll see in later blog entries, but that's what it is when you combine households and seller's leave things behind. We do plan to sell the over-sized chair in the bottom right picture at our yard sale later this month.

I'm really happy with the room so far, and I still have half left to paint and decorate. I'll post more pics soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's been almost 8 months

Girls Weekend

Hello World. It's me, Dana.