Weight Watchers
Goal #2 on my Birthday Bucket List is losing 10 pounds.
I lost 6.6, and won "The Crown" by losing more weight than any other woman in our group (the guys win a "HERO" badge). The Crown will stay perched on my cubical wall for the next week (except that I took it home to photograph it for this blog). My challenge/goal for this week is to again lose more weight than any other woman in our group to keep the crown, and hit the 10 pound weight loss mark. I don't know how feasible it is to have two big weight loss weeks in a row, but I'm sure going to try.
We have an "At-Work" Weight Watchers meeting every Tuesday at MSA and I joined this last session which just started last Tuesday. I weighed in to get my starting weight (which was more than I expected - ouch!) and decided I wanted to lose 5 pounds the first week.
| the coveted crown |
My Birthday Bucket List goal was to lose 10 pounds, but that was just to get me started. There's more I'd like to lose, but it's important to start with smaller, more manageable goals.
I know you can do it!! Looking forward to reading bout your progress!
ReplyDelete