Roof Project, Take 2

We started thinking about  replacing our roof back in 2016. We aren't sure of the exact age, and we knew we were running short on time with it. We had several contractors come out, and today I called our favorite of the bunch back for an updated quote. I'm hoping by scheduling this during the off season, we'll save a little bit of money.

Our neighbor also suggested a roofer that they had used, and that they know personally. I'd like to see a quote from him as well.

A roof is not where I want to see our money go, but it's kind of important. I'm hoping to be able to use our Venture card to earn travel points since this is an expensive project.

Between the HVAC which we replaced last year, and a new roof this year, our big home maintenance must-dos should be complete. I say that with my fingers crossed.

Here's my original post with the contractors we had spoken to included.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's been almost 8 months

Girls Weekend

Hello World. It's me, Dana.