Crazy Day

These are the days that make me crazy.

Seth had a two hour delay, Emmy has been fighting a sore throat since Sunday, and fortunately, Sarah was feeling fine so she went to school on the bus.

I waited for Sarah to catch the bus, and ran Emmy, along with Seth, to the doctor for a throat culture. The in-office culture came back negative, and given that it's been a few days, I don't expect the culture they send out will come back positive.

Emmy wanted to go to school, so we stopped at Walgreens for some cold medicine, and I dropped her off. Then Seth and I ran home, I got ready for work, and I dropped him off on-time for his day.

Tonight Sal has a doctor appointment at 4:30 so that puts dinner and starting homework on me. Yay.

They are forecasting a snowstorm tomorrow into Friday so we'll have to see what that brings. This too shall pass.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's been almost 8 months

Girls Weekend

Hello World. It's me, Dana.