Tales & Trails Hike: Life Under a Log
This event popped up on my Facebook newsfeed and it sounded cute. Sponsored by LL Bean it's free and geared to children Seth's age. It's a short hike on a trail in North Park with story time in a field, and a short hike back.
When I signed us up there were three spots left, but the day of we were the only family to arrive.
It was a scorcher, but since we were hiking through the woods, it really wasn't that bad. We followed the blue trail out and the red trail back. They run parallel to one another.
Seth got to look for creepy crawlies hiding in the woods, play in a small stream, and learned how to follow the markers designating the trail. I think he had a great time.
When I signed us up there were three spots left, but the day of we were the only family to arrive.
It was a scorcher, but since we were hiking through the woods, it really wasn't that bad. We followed the blue trail out and the red trail back. They run parallel to one another.
Seth got to look for creepy crawlies hiding in the woods, play in a small stream, and learned how to follow the markers designating the trail. I think he had a great time.
Comments
Post a Comment