Happy Anniversary
Our anniversary isn't until November 30th, but we decided to celebrate a little early this year.
We went to Cafe du Jour, the restaurant where we had our first date. I love that little place any time of the year, but it's so cozy in the winter. It's also delicious. You may remember we were there in August to celebrate my 40th birthday.
Sal's a jeans and t'shirt kind of guy when he's not dressed for work, and he loves it when I suggest he wear a sweater. But seriously, don't he look cute. I rented my outfit from Rent the Runway, and what a debacle that was. I've rented before with no issues, but this time sizing was off, the belt for this pant suit wasn't returned by the previous customer, and I didn't love my back-up option. It ended up working out, but it was not a smooth rental this time.
Following dinner we went to Shadyside to the Hillman Center for the Performing Arts. We saw Sole Defined which was a tap dance troupe. It was quite interesting, and I'm glad we went.
We went to Cafe du Jour, the restaurant where we had our first date. I love that little place any time of the year, but it's so cozy in the winter. It's also delicious. You may remember we were there in August to celebrate my 40th birthday.
Sal's a jeans and t'shirt kind of guy when he's not dressed for work, and he loves it when I suggest he wear a sweater. But seriously, don't he look cute. I rented my outfit from Rent the Runway, and what a debacle that was. I've rented before with no issues, but this time sizing was off, the belt for this pant suit wasn't returned by the previous customer, and I didn't love my back-up option. It ended up working out, but it was not a smooth rental this time.
Following dinner we went to Shadyside to the Hillman Center for the Performing Arts. We saw Sole Defined which was a tap dance troupe. It was quite interesting, and I'm glad we went.

Comments
Post a Comment