Million Bells
I've been wanting to get a hanging basket and shepherd's hook for the last couple of summers. I sprung for it this year. I loved the weedy, whimsy, messy look of this particular arrangement. I also loved the yellow. It's such a bright, fun, and happy color. The gold shepherd's hook sort of blends in, but I like it in person.
I posted this bouquet on facebook and someone told me the flowers are "Million Bells." I hadn't even considered that they had a name. Oh, Dana.
In the background you can see the back of one of the over-sized giant pinwheels from 5 Below that Emmy and I picked out Saturday night.
This is the front stoop and railing we're hoping to replace this summer so please don't judge.
I posted this bouquet on facebook and someone told me the flowers are "Million Bells." I hadn't even considered that they had a name. Oh, Dana.
In the background you can see the back of one of the over-sized giant pinwheels from 5 Below that Emmy and I picked out Saturday night.
This is the front stoop and railing we're hoping to replace this summer so please don't judge.

Comments
Post a Comment