Great-Grandpa
Today I took Seth to Franklin to meet his great-grandpa. Over the winter my grandfather's health went into a state of decline and now he's in a nursing home. He had been asking to see Seth, and I wanted to visit before I went back to work.
It's unfortunate that Seth won't have any memories of his great-grandparents, but the girls will have plenty of stories to share with him.
I can't believe I'm posting this picture of the three of us. I hate how pregnant I still look. I know Seth is only two months old, but my stomach simply isn't shrinking and I'm having the hardest time losing weight. Everyone says I need to be more patient and kind to myself, but I'm frustrated. I'm hoping someone day I will lose the weight and can look back on this picture and be proud of my hard work and determination.

It's unfortunate that Seth won't have any memories of his great-grandparents, but the girls will have plenty of stories to share with him.
I can't believe I'm posting this picture of the three of us. I hate how pregnant I still look. I know Seth is only two months old, but my stomach simply isn't shrinking and I'm having the hardest time losing weight. Everyone says I need to be more patient and kind to myself, but I'm frustrated. I'm hoping someone day I will lose the weight and can look back on this picture and be proud of my hard work and determination.
Comments
Post a Comment