Birthday Party
We celebrated Sarah's seventh birthday with a small family party. Grandma and Pop-Pop came, as did Auntie Em and William.
Between the below average temperatures we've been "enjoying" this Spring, and Sarah's love of the movie, Frozen, so it was an obvious theme.
I read online to use wrapping paper as a table runner. Since I already had snowflake paper, this was easy enough to do.
Dairy Queen created the beautiful Frozen cake; get it? It's hard to tell here, but someone mixed purple and pink icing for the border and the top is lavender. They really outdid themselves and Sarah and I were thrilled.
She chose a number 7 candle, rather than seven individual cameras this year. For some reason that tugged on my heart strings a little.
I hope she remembers this party for years to come. We had a lot of fun, whether or not the kids look like it.
Between the below average temperatures we've been "enjoying" this Spring, and Sarah's love of the movie, Frozen, so it was an obvious theme.
I read online to use wrapping paper as a table runner. Since I already had snowflake paper, this was easy enough to do.
Dairy Queen created the beautiful Frozen cake; get it? It's hard to tell here, but someone mixed purple and pink icing for the border and the top is lavender. They really outdid themselves and Sarah and I were thrilled.
She chose a number 7 candle, rather than seven individual cameras this year. For some reason that tugged on my heart strings a little.I hope she remembers this party for years to come. We had a lot of fun, whether or not the kids look like it.

Comments
Post a Comment