Programs
The subject of programs caused some debate. Sal was adamant that we have them, I wasn't sure I wanted to deal with the hassle. If I was going to spend the time on programs, I was going to do them right. Sal won so I created programs of which we can be proud.I ordered a design on etsy.com. Are you seeing a pattern here?
The seller sent me a template and I customized it with our information. I am most proud of the last page which is a poem to honor Sal's parents, both of whom passed away years ago.
It’s their little
boy's big day today,
Dear Lord, please clear some room.
Dear Lord, please clear some room.
They need a perfect place to see
their son become a groom.
Let him feel their
presence
as he waits before the aisle,
as he waits before the aisle,
Let him notice their
absence
for just a little while.
for just a little while.
When he stops and thinks of them,
in a heartfelt way,
let him know that if
they could,
they would be with us today.
they would be with us today.
Dear Lord, please clear a spot for them;
they should have the perfect view.
I was thrilled with how they turned out, and I hope our photographer got a couple pictures. The photo above is the image from the seller's storefront.
Comments
Post a Comment