Mommy Genius

For some reason MSA needed to bring Santa in for a photo shoot. Rumor has it they're working on some kind of marketing piece for MSA Europe. However, when I saw Santa an idea popped into my head.

I asked Santa and the photographer, a coworker in my department, if they had time in the afternoon would I be able to get a quick picture with Santa? The photographer said he'd come find me after lunch and he did.

This isn't a good picture by any means, but when I said a quick picture would be fine, I meant a quick picture would be fine. And really, it did the job.

When I picked Sarah and Emmy up from school I told them I had an important meeting this afternoon. I made sure they understood what a "meeting" is exactly and then showed them this picture.

Both of them were immediately impressed. They wanted to know what we discussed. I told them Santa wanted to know if Emmy was sleeping in her own bed yet. I shamed the poor kid. She lowered her head and stuck out her bottom lip. We talked about how she's a big girl blah blah blah.

Then he wanted to know if Sarah was still talking like a baby. Sarah swore up and down she'd stop.

All in all, I think it was a successful conversation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's been almost 8 months

Girls Weekend

Hello World. It's me, Dana.