Miss Independent

When I moved to West Deer Township almost a year ago, the girls and I started attending St. Victor's Church in Bairdford. At the 10:45 mass on Sundays, the church has a children's liturgy. Kids are invited to go to one of the classrooms under the church to participate in an activity related to the days readings.

I've been encouraging the girls to go and both have been reluctant. Sarah surprised me yesterday though when she made the decision to go. She followed the group of kids and a teacher down the aisle. They returned right before communion. They discussed loving God and loving their neighbors. Here is her worksheet:

Emmy couldn't be talked into going with Sarah, but she can't wait for next week. Sarah has her convinced she needs to try it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's been almost 8 months

Girls Weekend

Hello World. It's me, Dana.