Playdate!

My sister invited Sarah, Emmy, and I to Pittsburgh's Children's Museum. It was their first trip to the museum and my first since elementary school. A lot changed in 25+ years, as you can imagine. That's probably a good thing.

Our first stop was Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood.

Here are his shoes. I was surprised that he had such large feet.










Here is the infamous neighborhood trolley.









Next stop was the infant/toddler room where Sarah and Emmy played in a sandbox. In what I thought was absolute genius the "sand" was actually bird seed.









As the girls rode this teeter totter it made bubbles in the "glass" between them.











Then we hit the water table/area. This was the highlight of Emily's day.





















After lunch Sarah and Emily flew in an airplane.









We should have tried for group pictures at the beginning of the day rather than at the end. Here I am with two uncooperative children.

Comments

  1. looks like a great place and fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks like an awesome museum!! girls look like they had a blast.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's been almost 8 months

Girls Weekend

Hello World. It's me, Dana.