Eight Weeks Post Transplant

Here we are 8 weeks post transplant. 

Sal's kidney is working well and he feels a lot better in general. That said, he was dealing with some issues, and "Surprise" those didn't didn't go away. I put "surprise" in quotes because it's really not a surprise.

Fortunately he's able to drive now so he's been able to get himself to various doctor appointments and blood draws. 

It's been extremely busy lately with soccer season underway for both Emily and Seth. Seth is also taking swim lessons on Tuesday evenings and learning how to dive.

Sarah was nominated for National Honor Society, although some of the requirements are going to be a bit hard for her to attain by October 5. At least she'll know what she needs for next year, should she be nominated again. We are going to give it the ol' college try for this year.

I am looking forward to a business trip to San Diego next month. I'm attending a conference for 2.5 days, but I decided to extend my stay by two days on my own time to relax. I booked a hotel with a spa and am looking forward to a bit of pampering.

In the meantime, we're just living life and staying very busy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's been almost 8 months

Girls Weekend

Hello World. It's me, Dana.