Golfing

My best friend from college signed me up for a golf fundraiser for Choices Pregnancy Services. I don't golf. I can't even hit a golf ball unless it's putt putt. I stupidly agreed to go, and honestly, the fundraiser itself was nice. Golfing as not. Some small part of me actually thought I'd be able to be a spectator, and not actually have to participate. 

I tried to be a good sport, but nothing about golfing interests me. I know many people love it, my husband and son included, but I just don't get the appeal or why it's fun.

I gave it the ol' college try, but this will be my first and last golf experience.

The weather was great, and it was nice to have day off hanging out with the girls. I also enjoyed having some me-time in the afternoon after the event ended.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's been almost 8 months

Girls Weekend

Hello World. It's me, Dana.