Plot Twist

I received a call this afternoon from Seth's teacher, and apparently the trend from last year continues, he pooped in his underwear. Not only did he poop, he tried to clean it out himself and it would up on the floor where several kids walked through it.

We discussed how to handle this, why it's happening, and whatever else. When I returned to my desk I had an email from the school stating that they were discontinuing the aftercare program effective October 1. It would be available, but only until 4pm. I can't arrive for pick-up at until 4:30, at the earliest, most days so we had to find another option.

Right away, I messaged one of my friends with a "you're never going to believe what Seelos has done now." She told me to Holy Cross Academy, where her 4 year old attends. I explained the situation, and the secretary asked me a few questions, and then told me could start on Monday. It's Thursday. My head was spinning.

Mrs. Spagnolo directed me to the website where I could download forms, said she'd contact the business manager to have the payments transferred from one school to the other, and said I could stop in for a tour on Friday if I wanted.

All of this went down in a span of 30 minutes, and before I even had a chance to talk to Sal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's been almost 8 months

Girls Weekend

Hello World. It's me, Dana.