More Illness
I hope our recent illnesses aren't an indicator of how this winter is going to go.
I woke up with diarrhea early Monday morning. This is a highly unusual occurrence for me, even when sick. I blamed it on a combination of ice cream cake, which had previously upset my stomach, mulled apple cider, and peach tea. While I didn't feel well all day, I dragged myself into work and actually felt "okay." Not great, but okay. By evening I was feeling more like myself, but exhausted too.
I went to bed at 9:08pm, just after tucking the kiddos into their beds.
Tuesday I woke up and felt like a million bucks; the best I've felt since the weather turned. I had tons of energy and just felt really good. Unfortunately this high energy continued well into the night, and I didn't sleep a wink. I heard Sal wake up around 4am with awful diarrhea. Not unusual for him, but the fact that I had just had this issue a couple days ago threw up a red flag. He called off work and stayed home.
I need to work from home on Thursday so I dragged myself into work. I also had a 1pm meeting with my boss so that was a motivator as well.
I am fearful of the coming months, and just hope we can put these viruses, or whatever is plaguing our household, behind us.

Comments
Post a Comment