Birthday Party

Today was Seth's second birthday party. We invited Grandma and Pop-Pop, Auntie Em, William, and Anthony, and Aunt Kathy and Uncle Ron.

Although we didn't, who would have thought it would be gorgeous enough to grill outside. Temps in the high 60s added to the party atmosphere.

I ordered Seth's bus cake from Lisa O'Connor, the same lady who made his first birthday cake last year. I decorated the table with a black table cloth and used yellow duct tape to create yellow "lines" to mimic a highway. The girls were quite impressed.

Seth's favorite gift, I think, was an activity bus from Aunt Kathy and Uncle Ron, but he also received a bus puzzle (from Auntie Em), and a fire truck (from Grandma and Pop-Pop). Sarah and Emmy also gave him gifts; a palm size bus and firetruck (bottom right pic), and puffs, respectively. He loved everything.

It was a seriously fun party.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's been almost 8 months

Girls Weekend

Hello World. It's me, Dana.