Could this be the start?

I'll be 38 weeks tomorrow, and today I just feel off. I remember feeling like I was coming down with a cold hours before going into labor with Sarah. I have some of the same symptoms today. The problem is, this time I've been exposed to a sick person. Sal had a sore throat last week that morphed into a cold over the weekend. He's much better now, thanks to my over-dosing him with Vitamin C, but now I have to wonder.

My stomach has also been getting rock hard at various times today, and I could really use a nap.

I have a prenatal massage this evening. The outsides of my legs are so sore that I think I'll have the therapist concentrate on that area for an hour.

Stay tuned!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's been almost 8 months

Girls Weekend

Hello World. It's me, Dana.