White Christmas
White Christmas is not just the name of a movie. It is also a stage show and one I had the opportunity to see in Steubenville , Ohio this past Saturday.
In fact, it was Date #2 (kind of) with the “Genuinely Nice Guy”, hereafter known as Sal.
Anyway, I say “kind of” because Sal is a percussionist and he played in the orchestra for White Christmas which means we spent much of our second date unable to see one another (this relationship is totally going to work LOL).
In all seriousness, the orchestra was great, the show was great, and I had a fantastic time.
Date #2 was great.
We started with dinner at Scaffidi’s Restaurant, also in Steubenville . An eggplant dish caught my attention and it didn’t disappoint. I also had three slices of bread to Sal’s, um. . .none. How is it that men can avoid overdosing on carbs?
Then we went to the show. To recap, the orchestra was great, the show was great, and I had a fantastic time. Alone.
There was a wrap party for 2 at his place, complete with Baskin Robbins ice cream cake in honor of Sal's 41st birthday. We talked for a few hours and I headed home.
Only 11 days until our third date!
Comments
Post a Comment