Happy Thanksgiving
My parents hosted Thanksgiving this year and the girls and I had such a fun time. I have promised to host next year and I think my mom and dad are looking forward to that.
I only took a few pictures this year and didn't get any food pictures, but here's one of my favorites...my sister and I with our respective children.
I only took a few pictures this year and didn't get any food pictures, but here's one of my favorites...my sister and I with our respective children.
Here are a few food highlights:
- My aunt and her husband make homemade wine and brought four different kinds. We had a little wine tasting and my personal favorite was a blackberry/grape.
- This same aunt baked a "real" pumpkin pie - with pumpkins straight out of her garden.
- The pumpkin roll the girls and I made was a big hit.
- The stuffing was yummy.
She said her tummy hurt before you left. I think she enjoyed her Thanksgiving dinner a little too much :-)
ReplyDelete