A Revelation

I had a revelation recently.

I've read several books lately, fiction, actually and for some reason I can see either myself or him (the one I refuse to call by name) or our relationship or at least the way we interact(ed). At first I thought, wow, this is amazing. Someone "gets" it. I can totally relate.

Then it hit me. Like upside the head hit me. With a resounding SMACK.

I'm not unique at all, nor is my situation. Happens to people all the time - which is why authors write about it and why people read it. And it's not just authors. Do you listen to country music? I mean really "listen" to it. Welcome to my life. Welcome to a lot of lives.

Yep. I'm as ordinary as the next person.
It's taken 13 months, but I'm over myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's been almost 8 months

Girls Weekend

Hello World. It's me, Dana.